Hardware donation program/Riccardo Riccioni
Your contact informationEdit
- your username
- Riccardo Riccioni
- your contact e-mail (optional)
Explain your planEdit
Tell us about how you contribute currently, and how you would contribute if WMF were to gift a used laptop to you. I would add it to those of our secondary school's (Alfagems, in Morogoro, Tanzania) so to help other students contribute to Swahili Wikipedia.
Add the existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions that you seek to impact with this equipment. Swahili Wikipedia.
Work you're proud ofEdit
Show us (through links) some of your best Wikimedia work, on or off wiki, to help us get a sense for the kind of work you do. (no more than 3 or 4 links at most, please.)
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A WIKIMEDIA AFFILIATE (i.e. to be owned by a Wikimedia affiliate rather than an individual), please type your affiliate name below, and add a link to your affiliate's public equipment tracking page.
- Affiliate name
- Public equipment tracking page
- I support. Riccardo runs a school in Tanzania on a shoestring budget. His computer room is a nice hardware museum (aged Italian donations). Himself being one of the 5 steady contributors to swwiki for 10 years, has been nurturing a bunch of kids at his school into contributing for the last 2 years (since the swwiki workshop in 2015). I would be bgood use. Kipala (talk) 13:45, 17 March 2017 (UTC)
- Great person. Great contributor. One of a kind and hard-working guy. I strongly support him!--Wikipedian (Activist) 13:52, 17 March 2017 (UTC)
- Mouahé (talk) 09:07, 18 March 2017 (UTC)
- Great work on Sw Wikipedia. Best, -- Tito Dutta (talk) 08:04, 22 March 2017 (UTC)
- Excellent collaborator on Wikipedia (sw) in which is sysop since 2014. Thousands of good quality editions (+27.000) . It deserves the support. DARIO SEVERI (talk) 14:49, 4 April 2018 (UTC)
You are encouraged to track the impact this equipment has helped you make. This encourages WMF to donate more hardware.