Hardware donation program/Renessaince
Your contact informationEdit
- your username
Explain your planEdit
I mainly contribute to Belarusan (taraškievica) Wikipedia, having 80k+ edits there as editor, and Belarusan wikisource as administrator. Edits are being made predominantly from home and work PCs, so laptop would become a helping hand during expeditions / while taking part in international meetings / to react and administering in a timely manner.
Work you're proud ofEdit
- the latest in-wiki collaborating activity was organizing contest on writing articles in commemorating the centennary of the Biełarusan Democratic Republic
- among featured articles are w:be-tarask:Паўстаньне 1863 году на Пружаншчыне, w:be-tarask:Галакост у Эстоніі, w:be-tarask:Ярамір Ягр
- organized collaborations weeks and monthes which resulted, among others, in expanding existing articles and promoting them to the featured (w:be-tarask:Грунвальдзкая бітва, w:be-tarask:Францішак Скарына) and good (w:be-tarask:Сьвяткаваньне 600-годзьдзя Грунвальдзкай бітвы, w:be-tarask:Рэфармацыя)
- among good articles are w:be-tarask:Пружаны, w:be-tarask:Пружанскае гета, w:be-tarask:Гісторыя пошты і паштовых марак Эстоніі
- Affiliate name
- Very active in be-tarask wiki and wikisource. --Visem (talk) 21:11, 28 June 2018 (UTC)
- --Friend (talk) 12:35, 27 March 2019 (UTC)
You are encouraged to track the impact this equipment has helped you make. This encourages WMF to donate more hardware.