Hardware donation program/Muddyb Mwanaharakati
Your contact informationEdit
- your username
- your contact e-mail (optional)
Explain your planEdit
Tell us about how you contribute currently, and how you would contribute if WMF were to gift a used laptop to you. Well, currently I'm still contributing to Swahili Wikipedia and a little bit on English Wikipedia. I won't have a difficult time to contribute to my home Wikipedia provided I have a laptop at home. I can only participate in Wikipedia only when I'm at work, and nowadays things are not so easy as they used to be at our working place.
NB: Back in 2017, I got a laptop, but it did not last any longer.
Add the existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions that you seek to impact with this equipment.
- Swahili Wikipedia
- English Wikipedia
- Wikimedia Commons
Work you're proud ofEdit
Show us (through links) some of your best Wikimedia work, on or off wiki, to help us get a sense for the kind of work you do. (no more than 3 or 4 links at most, please.)
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A WIKIMEDIA AFFILIATE (i.e. to be owned by a Wikimedia affiliate rather than an individual), please type your affiliate name below, and add a link to your affiliate's public equipment tracking page.
- Affiliate name
- Public equipment tracking page
- user:Kipala, I endorse also on behalf of Jenga Wikipedia ya Kiswahili user group for which Muddy is a central person
- user:Baba Tabita, I endorse wholeheartedly! --Baba Tabita (talk) 07:19, 15 April 2019 (UTC)
- Jadnapac,I and on behalf of Wikimedia Community User Group Tanzania strongly endorse for Muddyb to get the desired equipment.Jadnapac (talk) 20:10, 18 April 2019 (UTC)
- Muddy is a hardworking Wikipedian and has made valuable contributions to Swahili Wikipedia.--Ndesanjo (talk) 11:48, 21 April 2019 (UTC)
- user:Riccardo Riccioni, I too do endorse the application by our Muddyb. --Riccardo Riccioni (talk) 09:37, 4 May 2019 (UTC)
You are encouraged to track the impact this equipment has helped you make. This encourages WMF to donate more hardware.