Hardware donation program/Meriem Mach
Your contact informationEdit
- your username
- Meriem MAch
- your contact e-mail (optional)
Explain your planEdit
Tell us about how you contribute currently, and how you would contribute if WMF were to gift a used laptop to you.
- I edit, translate and create articles mostly about arabian and tunisian women and about cultural heritage mostly in arabic and french, i also train people to edit on wikipedia, a laptop could help me specially in the workshops i would organise.
Add the existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions that you seek to impact with this equipment.
Work you're proud ofEdit
Show us (through links) some of your best Wikimedia work, on or off wiki, to help us get a sense for the kind of work you do. (no more than 3 or 4 links at most, please.)
- Winner of the competition WikiWomen in Tunisia on January 24, 2016 https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Tunisie/Report2016En
- I animated a workshop schedueled in the projet of Herstory compaign https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/UN_Women_Her_Story
- I co-organized the Wiki Loves Africa competition in Tunisia https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Loves_Africa_2016/Tunisia
- I volunteered in the MedinaPedia Project https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Tunisie/MedinaPedia/Participants
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A WIKIMEDIA AFFILIATE (i.e. to be owned by a Wikimedia affiliate rather than an individual), please type your affiliate name below, and add a link to your affiliate's public equipment tracking page.
- Affiliate name
- Public equipment tracking page
You are encouraged to track the impact this equipment has helped you make. This encourages WMF to donate more hardware.