Hardware donation program/IM3847
Your contact informationEdit
- your username
- your contact e-mail (optional)
Explain your planEdit
Tell us about how you contribute currently, and how you would contribute if WMF were to gift a used laptop to you.
- Iam an active user on English Wikipedia, Commons and WikiVoyage. I’ve contributed more than 14,000 global edits throughout all the projects https://xtools.wmflabs.org/ec/en.wikipedia.org/IM3847 .
- I lost my laptop recently and I wasn’t able to made good number of edits or even create articles just like I did it in before. You can check articles created by me at User:IM3847.
- If I was gifted with a Laptop, I can go on my full potential just like I worked in the last year and I’ll upload more than 1000 pics to the commons and can create more and more articles related to Indian villages and Landmarks.
- You can aslo check a dip in my work since the end of 2017 from the link above.
Add the existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions that you seek to impact with this equipment.
- English Wikipedia
- Wikimedia Commons
- Simple English Wikipedia
- Telugu Wikipedia
Work you're proud ofEdit
Show us (through links) some of your best Wikimedia work, on or off wiki, to help us get a sense for the kind of work you do. (no more than 3 or 4 links at most, please.)
- Recieved a postcard from Wikipedian Asian Month https://tools.wmflabs.org/fountain/editathons/asian-month-2017-en
- Participated in Wiki Loves Monuments https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:ListFiles?limit=500&user=IM3847
- Strong support The user is quite active on English Wikipedia, especially his contributions to geography articles of Andhra Pradesh and Telagana are amazing. KCVelaga (talk) 04:16, 17 April 2019 (UTC)