Hardware donation program/DarwIn
Your contact informationEdit
- your username
- your contact e-mail (optional)
Explain your planEdit
Since about last October I've been organizing workshops & edit-a-thons with Wikimedia Portugal and a number of institutions: CLEPUL (Faculdade de Lestras da Universidade de Lisboa=, Cátedra Infante Dom Henrique, Faculdade de Ciências Sociais e Humanas, Biblioteca Nacional de Portugal and Universidade da Madeira. That work is bound to continue, mainly in my region, Madeira Island, with CLEPUL-Madeira, CIDH, Sindicato dos Professores (the regional Teacher's Union, whith whom we (WMPT) are preparing a partnership, with workshops starting already next 2 May) and Funchal City Council. A laptop would help me by having it always prepared for presentations and workshops, and serve as an additional working station at edit-a-thons. It would also be quite useful when travelling to Wikimedia related events.
- Wikipedia in Portuguese
Work you're proud ofEdit
- Assistance with copyright and curadory at the Museu do Ipiranga and Arqiovo Nacional GLAMs in Brazil (remote assistance & workshops)
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A WIKIMEDIA AFFILIATE (i.e. to be owned by a Wikimedia affiliate rather than an individual), please type your affiliate name below, and add a link to your affiliate's public equipment tracking page.
- Affiliate name
- Public equipment tracking page
- Chico Venancio (talk) 15:47, 20 April 2018 (UTC)
- Joalpe (talk) 15:59, 20 April 2018 (UTC)
- Waldir (talk) 16:01, 20 April 2018 (UTC)
- GoEThe (talk) 21:59, 20 April 2018 (UTC)
You are encouraged to track the impact this equipment has helped you make. This encourages WMF to donate more hardware.