Hardware donation program/Darafsh
Your contact informationEdit
- your username
- your contact e-mail (optional)
Explain your planEdit
Tell us about how you contribute currently, and how you would contribute if WMF were to gift a used laptop to you.
I'm an active member in Iranian Wikimedians User Group and since last year, we start our edit-a-thons and workshops about wikipedia in Iran, which is I organized many of them. I don't have Laptop currently but if I have one, I can organize more workshops and encourage people to join Wikimedia projects.
Add the existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions that you seek to impact with this equipment.
Work you're proud ofEdit
Show us (through links) some of your best Wikimedia work, on or off wiki, to help us get a sense for the kind of work you do. (no more than 3 or 4 links at most, please.)
- I localized Education Program in Iran and fa.wikipedia by create the project pages and Help pages for students and lecturers. 
- I ran Farsi branch of the Wikipedia Library. also I manage, coordinate and approve new accounts to Wikipedia Library applicants for Noormags and Civilica databases.  and 
- Run and organize the first online monthly edit-a-thon in fa.wikipedia which is we create more than 450 articles in 3 months. I ran this edit-a-thon and umpire the articles which created during this edit-a-thon. all winners get Wikipedia T-shirts. 
- Effective cooperation in 500k ceremony in Tehran and have a presentation about the Wikipedia Library 
- Presentation about Education Program in Tehran Software Freedom Day [SFD] 
- Main Organizer of First Iranian nation-wide conference in Ahvaz 
- Attend to Sharif University edit-a-thon in Tehran as mentor and juror 
- Localized Education Program in Iran and fa.wikipedia, I ran this program in my university and help another volunteers to run this program in their universities 
- Main Organizer Shahid Chamran University edit-a-thon as mentor and juror 
- Support H.Fatemi 12:00, 19 March 2017 (UTC)