Hardware donation program/B.Zsolt
Your contact informationEdit
- your username
- your contact e-mail (optional)
Explain your planEdit
I am Zsolt from Hungary. I can speak english very well. I travelling lot of, I sleaping many night in hotel. But my desktop PC is very big, I travelling without my whole computer. I have a headphone and a tablet PC also. I would like a laptop, if I have free time, I can working.
I have a bot, I have lot of bot edits with AWB also. The laptop is better for working. Faster, bigger, more comfortable. For me very important the true qwerty keyboard.
And I made lot of article, for example: train stations, rail lines and vehicles. with laptop my working is faster.
Work you're proud ofEdit
- about 35.000 village created with AWB;
- I have 900.000 wikidata data uploaded;
- I have 60.000 edits in hu wikipedia (look: Top huwiki editors
- I made route template, lot of infobox with wikidata, wikidata templates...
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A WIKIMEDIA AFFILIATE (i.e. to be owned by a Wikimedia affiliate rather than an individual), please type your affiliate name below, and add a link to your affiliate's public equipment tracking page.
- Affiliate name
- Public equipment tracking page
You are encouraged to track the impact this equipment has helped you make. This encourages WMF to donate more hardware.