Hardware donation program/Armineaghayan
Your contact informationEdit
- your username
- your contact e-mail (optional)
Explain your planEdit
Tell us about how you contribute currently, and how you would contribute if WMF were to gift a used laptop to you.
I enjoy editing daily, creating new article every day, looking though new created pages and last changes in hy wikipedia, I love taking photos and uploading them into commons, I like quotes and I found wikiqoute to pile them there, and it's already a year I am doing some wikidata editing and still need to learn much there.
Add the existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions that you seek to impact with this equipment.
Work you're proud ofEdit
Show us (through links) some of your best Wikimedia work, on or off wiki, to help us get a sense for the kind of work you do. (no more than 3 or 4 links at most, please.)
- This link includes the projects that I participated
- I started for myself #OneWomanADay (I am trying to not to fail it during Wikimania17)
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A WIKIMEDIA AFFILIATE (i.e. to be owned by a Wikimedia affiliate rather than an individual)
I am volunteer in Wikimedia Armenia, I would like to use this equipment for myself for editing and editing...
- Affiliate name
- Public equipment tracking page
You are encouraged to track the impact this equipment has helped you make. This encourages WMF to donate more hardware.
- The laptop deleivered to me during Wikimania 2017 is of great help for me. I am using it up today. I have created more than 2000 articles with this new laptop and have done thousands of edits in wikipedia and sister projects. This laptop is very comfortable and I can carry it with me to the wikipedia workshops I organize and sometimes during workshops I give it to editors who do not have computer at that moment.
ːThis is a very kind project from WMF to donate computers those who need it. Thank you ǃ