Hardware donation program/Abubakar A Gwanki
Your contact informationEdit
- your username
- your contact e-mail (optional)
Explain your planEdit
Tell us about how you contribute currently, and how you would contribute if WMF were to gift a used laptop to you.
I have joined Wikimedia since 16th November, 2013 (five years ago). I'm an active editor of Hausa Wikipedia and I make at least Eight Hundred edits. Between 2014 - 2017 I'm one of the best contributors of Hausa Wikipedia.
I am a mobile editor because I edit all wiki project by my mobile phone. I have uploaded many photos in Wikimedia common. I have no laptop.It's hard to edit from mobile. I have not used a laptop yet. I have no enough money so I can't buy laptop. If WMF could provide me a laptop. I can easily edit wiki projects and contribute a lot.
Add the existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions that you seek to impact with this equipment.
- English Wikipedia
- Wikipedia Commons
- Wiki data
- Fukfulde Wikipedia
Work you're proud ofEdit
Show us (through links) some of your best Wikimedia work, on or off wiki, to help us get a sense for the kind of work you do. (no more than 3 or 4 links at most, please.)
- I am a member Hausa Wikimedians User Group
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A WIKIMEDIA AFFILIATE (i.e. to be owned by a Wikimedia affiliate rather than an individual), please type your affiliate name below, and add a link to your affiliate's public equipment tracking page.
- Affiliate name
- Public equipment tracking page
- ... I support. He have made a lot of edits, and impact he is the one whose help me to understand wikimedia projects. I sure if WMF donate him a laptop he will add his contributions. - BASHIR
- Support this, Abubakar A Gwanki one of the few active editors we have in Hausa Wiki. The Living love (talk) 13:32, 3 September 2019 (UTC)