Hardware donation program/Тутыйғош
Your contact informationEdit
Explain your planEdit
Tell us about how you contribute currently, and how you would contribute if WMF were to gift a used laptop to you.
- I am interested in the military history of Russia and my native land, therefore I write and translate articles on military topics.
- The theme of art and culture of the peoples of Russia, in particular, the Bashkir people, is also close to me. I think that in this area I find my bearings quite easily, I write about creative people, theaters, museums.
- I can select material, find additional sources, I have a habit of personally communicating with those about whom I write in order to avoid annoying mistakes.
Add the existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions that you seek to impact with this equipment.
Work you're proud ofEdit
Show us (through links) some of your best Wikimedia work, on or off wiki, to help us get a sense for the kind of work you do. (no more than 3 or 4 links at most, please.)
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A WIKIMEDIA AFFILIATE (i.e. to be owned by a Wikimedia affiliate rather than an individual), please type your affiliate name below, and add a link to your affiliate's public equipment tracking page.
- Affiliate name
- Public equipment tracking page
- --ZUFAr (talk) 16:50, 8 January 2021 (UTC)...
- --Юлдашева Луиза (talk) 18:50, 8 January 2021 (UTC)...
- --Таңһылыу (talk) 22:51, 8 January 2021 (UTC)...
- --Рәшиҙә Ғизәтуллина (talk) 22:51, 8 January 2021 (UTC)...
- --Akkashka (talk) 20:55, 8 January 2021 (UTC)...
- --Sherbn (talk ) 04:39, 9 January 2021 (UTC)]])
- --Һәҙиә (talk) 14:12, 9 January 2021 (UTC)
- --Лилиә (talk) 13:13, 13 January 2021 (UTC)