Hi @Keeleleek: Thank you for your interest in the TPS! I am glad to inform you that the TPS committe approves your grant request and wishes you a succesful participation in the Second International Workshop on Computational Linguistics for Uralic Languages. Last but not least, we are looking forward to learn more about your activities in your grant report. Best wishes, --Muriel Staub (WMCH) (talk) 16:04, 23 December 2015 (UTC)
- Hello @Muriel Staub (WMCH):, this is great news for me on christmas eve!
- I have a question. I have now bought the flight tickets and because I didn't get them for the same price as is estimated in the requested amount. Is it possible to request a bigger amount? :Actually I am fine with what is given and ready to learn from my mistake. Cheers, --Keeleleek (talk) 21:56, 24 December 2015 (UTC)
- Hi @Keeleleek: I will ask our grants administrator to get in touch with you to clarify this issue. I am positive that a solution will be found! Best wishes, --Muriel Staub (WMCH) (talk) 10:39, 28 December 2015 (UTC)
- Hello @Keeleleek: We understand that travel costs sometimes fluctuate and increase between the time a request is submitted, approved, and actual tickets purchased. Please reply here and let us know the final cost/s for flight/s. -- Best wishes, JTud (WMF), Grants Administrator (talk) 16:06, 28 December 2015 (UTC)
- Thank you for providing the information requested, Keeleleek. Your request for an additional 100 EUR is approved. I've updated your submission page and will contact you via email so, that we may move forward with issuing your grant agreement. -- Best wishes, JTud (WMF), Grants Administrator (talk) 01:49, 30 December 2015 (UTC)