Grants talk:Project/Rapid/Sara Bodinson/MoMA Art + Feminism Edit-a-thon 2020
Comments from WMFEdit
Hello Sarabod99, thank you for this grant request! We’re happy to see that you and your team are running an Art and Feminism edit-a-thon at the Museum of Modern Art! We have reviewed your request and have the following questions and comments.
- The Impact section of your proposal is not filled out. Would you please take a moment and edit this section adding relevant targets and numbers on your planned event?
- In this request you noted that volunteers from Wikimedia NYC would support you throughout the event. Could you add their usernames to the proposal page?
- I noted in your budget that you are planning to hire an ASL interpreter to ensure accessibility. While it is a great idea, I will have to ask you to reduce this expense, since Rapid Grant funds may not currently be used as compensation for people’s time.
- You mentioned in the proposal that you have past experience of organizing similar events. Would you include a link to those past events?
Thank you for your questions. I've updated the proposal accordingly. Please let me know if you need more information. --18.104.22.168 17:45, 24 January 2020 (UTC)
- Hello Sarabod99, thank you for making the requested changes and for responding to my questions! I have one more request. After your updates of the detailed budget, the total sum adds up to 2,045 USD. Please note that Rapid Grants must be between 500 USD and 2000 USD. I kindly ask you to reduce the detailed budget and update the probox with the final total sum. Thank you, DSaroyan (WMF) (talk) 06:03, 27 January 2020 (UTC)
Thank you, I adjusted two of the line items in the budget so now the total is $2000 USD.
Hello Sarabod99, thank you for readjusting the budget. We discussed the possibility of hiring an ASL interpreter to ensure the accessibility of your event and decided to make an exception for you. So if you think that you would still need an interpreter, please feel free to shift some funds, adjust your budget and hire one. Having said that, I am also approving your grant request. Best regards, DSaroyan (WMF) (talk) 07:18, 28 January 2020 (UTC)