Grants talk:Project/Rapid/Global Open Initiative/Parliament of Ghana challenge/Sixth Parliament of the Fourth Republic of Ghana
Return to "Project/Rapid/Global Open Initiative/Parliament of Ghana challenge/Sixth Parliament of the Fourth Republic of Ghana" page.
Comments from WMFEdit
Hello, Masssly, thank you for submitting this grant request and apologies for our delayed response. Before we begin reviewing your grant request, we have the following comments:
- Please confirm that you still want to organize this event. If so, we kindly ask you to update and adjust the dates.
- We have noticed that the Impact section of the proposal is blank. Please fill it out adding the required targets or any other that you might have.
- Indicate in the proposal the type of prizes you’ll be giving to the best participants. According to the Rapid Grant funding criteria, we don’t fund cash prizes for contest or other competition winners.
- Thank you for your response @DSaroyan (WMF):
- Yes, I still want to organize this event. I have updated and adjusted the time accordingly.
- I have filled it out and added the required targets.
- We actually meant to award gift cards. Sorry that the proposal didn't clarify that. I have added a sentence to make sure it's now clear to reviewers.
- Thank you @DSaroyan (WMF): I wish to highlight a discrepancy in our budget that is actually emanating from our end. We intended to request the same amount in our total budget (i.e. Gh₵11372.2154 or USD1992.62 at an exchange rate of 1UDS = 5.71Gh₵) but failed to update the changes we made to the tables in the probox (which still stands at Gh₵10469). We kindly request your permission to update those numbers and request Gh₵11372.2154 instead. —M@sssly✉ 21:16, 6 January 2020 (UTC)