Grants talk:IdeaLab/Measuring consensus for decision-making processes
Latest comment: 4 years ago by Augurar
Return to "IdeaLab/Measuring consensus for decision-making processes" page.
Thank you for submitting your idea to this Inspire Campaign. I really enjoyed reading it and have a few follow up thoughts and questions for you to consider:
- Can you tell us more about how you would like to contribute to this process? Do you know other volunteers who could contribute to this idea?
- Who do you envision would be responsible for reviewing and synthesizing the results?
- Does this idea require funding and do you have an estimation for these costs?
Lastly, in regards to some of the questions you presented, I'd like to direct you to some of the work our foundation has begun doing in this capacity. Is this similar to the work you are envisioning?
Thank you for your time and additional thoughts. I look forward to learning more about your idea! All the best, LMiranda (WMF) (talk) 21:45, 23 August 2018 (UTC)
- @LMiranda (WMF): 1. Beyond submitting the proposal, I don't have time to contribute to work on this idea as a volunteer. 2. The survey data could be made public for community discussion, possibly augmented with some analysis by a data scientist. 3. This idea would require funding to implement, as it is unlikely volunteers could be found for the project management, design, development, and analysis work required.
- The community health initiative link describes a similar idea, but my proposal is for more of a way to submit brief feedback soon after a specific decision-making process is carried out, rather than a one-time or periodic survey about the process in general.