Welcome back from Wikimania 2014!
Your home wiki goes here
- Option 1: Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
As like the previous years we wrote a series of articles on one of the most popular newspapers in Bangladesh. The articles were started to publishes before starting the Wikimania () and on the following week we published a feature article which covers the whole event. Along with the writing we also organized a meetup for teh experience and knowledge sharing.
- Option 2: Learning Pattern: What is one useful learning pattern you can share with the Wikimedia movement?
- Add a link to a learning pattern - either a new pattern you created with insights from your participation, or an existing pattern to which you added your endorsement and some significant new "considerations" or “examples” from your experience.
- Option 3: New Creation: What was one useful outcome that was created at the event for the Wikimedia movement?
- Add a link to something new that was created as a result of your participation in this event (for example, you might link to a new tool that you and your co-participants worked on at the Hackathon, or to pages created in a workshop you participated in).