Welcome back from Wikimania 2016!
- Option 3: New Creation: What was one useful outcome that was created at the event for the Wikimedia movement?
- I invested most of my time talking and sharing about my work on Gender Gap initiatives, specifically Editatona. As a result of this talks other enthusiasts girls and me decided the organization of WikiWomenCamp 2017, a new edition of a women meeting but with methodologies adapted to new Wikimedia movement reality. Also we strenght and planned the Gender Gap initiative tracing a route for the next years at Iberocoop, having meetings and talkings with other fellows from Wikimedia Argentina and Wikimujeres.
- In addition to wikipedians, WMF staff (Jorge Vargas, Kacie Harold, María Cruz, Asaf Bartov) and volunteers, I talked extensively with User:Raystorm, Esther Solé and User:Mboix from Wikimujeres (who made me an interview about my project); Anna Torres, Giselle Bordoy and Luisina Ferrante from Wikimedia Argentina (they gave me a lot of valuable input for my chapter and my activities), User:Atropine, User:Vini_175, User:Galio, User:Warko;
- As Secretary of Wikimedia Mexico, I assisted to Iberocoop meeting.
- This was the first Wikimania that I asked for a Partial Scholarship because I paid by my own my travel costs, I don't want to lose a Wikimania!