« Officially » my home wiki is the French Wikipedia. But I'm active on a numerous Wikimedia projects : Special:CentralAuth/VIGNERON ; by decreasing order of number of edit : Wikidata, Wikimedia Commons, French Wikipédia, French Wikisource, Breton Wikipedia and Wikisource (although the number of edit is a rough indicator, this order is quite accurate for my current state of crosswikiness).
I've seen a lot of presentation but I was particulary active in these events :
- Mini cultural heritage edit-a-thon and Wikidata matching workshop
- Submissions/Transl-a-thon: Wikidata in your language
- Submissions/100wikibirds of a feather
- I presented the experience of the 100wikidays on the French Wikisource (an idea which emerged during Wikimania 2016 and had led to proofread 100 books on French Wikisource)
- the Wikisource Meetup
- I animate this meetup with Sam Wilson ; we talked about Wikisources and the Wikisource Community User Group.
During and outside conferences, I met incredible people. I cant name them all but here is a few people I'd like to thank :
- the WLM team, who is doing a not-always-easy but amazing job
- I talked and shared my experience of Wikimedia Commons with SandraF (WMF) (about the specifics of documents imported for Wikisource on Commons) and Jonathan Curiel (about my general uses of Commons).
- I missed the Building your team: a guide to working together workshop but I had the chance to talk about it with Michael Jahn WMDE afterward
- my colleague in the Program committee, I'm proud to have been a part of it
- a lot of people I see only once a year at Wikimania or people I haven't seen in a long time