Welcome back from Wikimania 2018!
- Option 1: Shared Experience: Since almost 90% of my time is spent on travel, I have not yet had the opportunity to write a report. However, in September, I plan to meet students and other travelers and tell about my experience in Wikimania. Link to the event I will add later
- Option 2: Learning Pattern: What is one useful learning pattern you can share with the Wikimedia movement?
- Add a link to a learning pattern - either a new pattern you created with insights from your participation, or an existing pattern to which you added your endorsement and some significant new "considerations" or “examples” from your experience.
- Option 3: New Creation: What was one useful outcome that was created at the event for the Wikimedia movement?
- Add a link to something new that was created as a result of your participation in this event (for example, you might link to a new tool that you and your co-participants worked on at the Hackathon, or to pages created in a workshop you participated in).
I visited Wikimania this year for the first time. It was a great experience for me and I am very grateful to the organizers of the conference for this opportunity. I was very pleased to meet participants from Nepal, Kyrgyzstan, the United Kingdom, Russia, Moldova, Iran and others, I think these acquaintances will turn to good cooperation on writing articles in my language about these countries.