Grants:TPS/Subas Chandra Rout/Wikimania/2018/Report
Welcome back from Wikimania 2018!
user:Subas Chandra Rout
- Option 1: Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
- Add a link here to a blog post or newsletter you wrote about your participation afterwards, or to a meet-up you organized to share your experience with your local community.
I with other members of my community met at Bhubaneswar Wikipedia Tungi meet on 08/19/2018 and talked about Wikidata which I learned in Wikimania 2018 and all of us edited then and there, the photograph of which is shown here
- Option 2: Learning Pattern: What is one useful learning pattern you can share with the Wikimedia movement?
- Add a link to a learning pattern - either a new pattern you created with insights from your participation, or an existing pattern to which you added your endorsement and some significant new "considerations" or “examples” from your experience.
- Option 3: New Creation: What was one useful outcome that was created at the event for the Wikimedia movement?
- Add a link to something new that was created as a result of your participation in this event (for example, you might link to a new tool that you and your co-participants worked on at the Hackathon, or to pages created in a workshop you participated in).
I met User: Blueraspberry of firstname.lastname@example.org and Liang of email@example.com there and both of them praised my talk. Mr Ling requested me to send the copy of my speech to him so that he would share in his community.
I delivered a talk in Med Project Meet conducted by James Heilmann about the development of Odia Wikipedia and translation of Medical topics in Odia Language.