Welcome back from Wikimania 2015!
- Option 1: Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
- Add a link here to a blog post or newsletter you wrote about your participation afterwards, or to a meet-up you organized to share your experience with your local community.
I reported live from the conference at Wikipedia:Cafenea#Wikimania_2015 and I also discussed my participation, as well as oportunities for other contributors to participate in future editions at a recent meetup
- Option 2: Learning Pattern: What is one useful learning pattern you can share with the Wikimedia movement?
- Add a link to a learning pattern - either a new pattern you created with insights from your participation, or an existing pattern to which you added your endorsement and some significant new "considerations" or “examples” from your experience.
- Option 3: New Creation: What was one useful outcome that was created at the event for the Wikimedia movement?
- Add a link to something new that was created as a result of your participation in this event (for example, you might link to a new tool that you and your co-participants worked on at the Hackathon, or to pages created in a workshop you participated in).
I deepened my connections with the CEE community, exploring further collaboration paths to explore in the future. I also met some people I've only talked to online, especially from the pywikibot community.
I also took advantage of my presence there to recruit Asaf as a presenter for the meetup I talked about earlier.
I only uploaded 1 picture so far on commons, made with my camera but not by me