Welcome back from Wikimania 2015!
- Option 1: Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
- Option 2: Learning Pattern: What is one useful learning pattern you can share with the Wikimedia movement?
- Add a link to a learning pattern - either a new pattern you created with insights from your participation, or an existing pattern to which you added your endorsement and some significant new "considerations" or “examples” from your experience.
- Option 3: New Creation: What was one useful outcome that was created at the event for the Wikimedia movement?
- I fixed two gadgets on Punjabi Wikipedia during Hackathon in which User:Mattflaschen-WMF helped me at every step.
- Gadget ProveIt was not working for more than an year.
- Gadget Numeric Converter stopped working a few weeks back.
- Luis Von Ahn - Talked to him to start teaching Punjabi and to start teaching Punjabi Speakers on Duolingo.
- Asaf Bartov - Met him for the second time. I discussed about organizing a Punjabi Wiki Conference.
- Amir Aharoni - I met him for the first time and reported some bugs in the Content Translation tool.
- Khalid Mahmood from Western Punjabi Wikipedia - We discussed the possible future collaborations between the two Punjabi Wikipedias.
- Asian Wiki Meetup - Attended by Wikipedians such as Addis Wang, Josh Lim, Kenrick, Dineshkumar Ponnuswamy, Ravishankar Ayyakannu, Bodhisattwa Mandal and many more and discussed about the possible collaborations between the Asian Communities.