Welcome back from Wikimania 2017!
- Option 1: Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
- A short blog post about the Wikimania conference
- Detailed report about the Wikimania 2017 conference (in Hungarian)
- Option 2: Learning Pattern: What is one useful learning pattern you can share with the Wikimedia movement?
- I felt very useful the discussion about "Volunteer Support: What makes the difference?" in the frame of the WMCON Follow-Up Day.
- I felt very interesting the discussion of Patterns and antipatterns in volunteer leaders.
- I tested the video uploading tools and possibilities for about a week after Wikimania (inspired by Andrew Lih's presentation), and I will share this experience with the developers and interested members of the movement.
- I had talks and discussions with different teams of the WMF (as representative of Wikimedia Hungary) and I participated on the CEE Meetup. Beside the formal discussions, I used the possibility to talk and meet as many friends, partners and other stakeholders from inside and from outside of the movement as possible. I think, the possibility for building personal, face-to-face connections is one of the most important feature and advantage of Wikimania.