Welcome back from Wikimania 2019!
Rachmat04 from Indonesian & Acehnese Wikipedia community.
- Option 1: Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
I met several Wikimedians in the conference, including:
- Simona Ramkisson, MGuadalupe (WMF), WJifar (WMF), my cohort leader
- Jim.henderson, Wikimedia Commons' contributor
- Amire80, in his sessions
- HaEr48, Indonesian Wikipedia administrator
- Tofeiku, Malay contributor, whom I met twice in Indonesia (during ESEAP Conference 2018 and WikiNusantara 2019)
- Delphine (WMF), grant manager who kindly help the colleagues at Wikimedia Indonesia
- Bodhisattwa, Indian Wikisource contributor, first met him at Wikisource Conference 2015 in Vienna
- Bobbyshabangu, African-based contributor who once stayed in West Sumatra and learned Minangkabau language
- Shangkuanlc, a fellow from Taiwan who is one of the members of Wikimedia Indonesia and involved in several visits to Jakarta
- Astinson (WMF), a fellow from the Foundation
- Alek Tarkowski, moderator in Big Open partnerships at national level session
- Peter Leth and Maja Bogataj Jančič, whom I shared the same session, moderated by Alek
- Exec8, Singapore-based Wikimedian who actively sharing Wikimedia-themed updates in social media
- B20180, Thailand-based Wikimedian
- Athikhun.suw, President(?) of Wikimedia Thailand
- Blossom Ozurumba, I met her when walking to hotel and going to the Nordic Museum on the last day of Wikimania 2019
- Carlojoseph14, and many other people in the class whom I am not able to remember their names (I'm sorry!)
- Wikimedia Indonesia & Creative Commons Indonesia – A Story from Indonesia Perspective.pdf (presentation slides)
- Category:Wikimania 2019 by Rachmat04 (photographs taken by me during Wikimania 2019)