Welcome back from Wikimania 2015!
More to come!
- Option 1: Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
- Add a link here to a blog post or newsletter you wrote about your participation afterwards, or to a meet-up you organized to share your experience with your local community.
- Option 2: Learning Pattern: What is one useful learning pattern you can share with the Wikimedia movement?
- Add a link to a learning pattern - either a new pattern you created with insights from your participation, or an existing pattern to which you added your endorsement and some significant new "considerations" or “examples” from your experience.
- Definitely the Collection tool on wiki and on mobile! I was amazed by it! I did not create one yet, but I definitely will and will write a small how-to about it.
- I didn't know the share a fact tool either that will be another gadget that I will spread over in our community.
- I also talked a lot with the Learning & Evalutaion people so that now I have a wider knowledge on how to analyze the fact that our community is shrinking and what to do against it!
- Option 3: New Creation: What was one useful outcome that was created at the event for the Wikimedia movement?
- Add a link to something new that was created as a result of your participation in this event (for example, you might link to a new tool that you and your co-participants worked on at the Hackathon, or to pages created in a workshop you participated in).
- So many! Moiz Syed, Dario Taraborell, Felipe Hoffa, Netha Hussein, Iolanda Pensa, Ilario Valdelli, Rebecca Cotton, Wes Moran.