Welcome back from Wikimania 2014!
Bengali Wikipedia & Wikimedia Commons
- Option 1: Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
This is my first Wikimania, so i write news, article & feature about this event. My article published on one of the most popular newspapers in Bangladesh. Not like one media, other media also publish my news & feature. The articles were started to publishes before starting the Wikimania () and on the following week we published a feature article which covers the whole event. Along with the writing we also organized a meetup for teh experience and knowledge sharing.
- Option 2: Learning Pattern: What is one useful learning pattern you can share with the Wikimedia movement?
- Add a link to a learning pattern - either a new pattern you created with insights from your participation, or an existing pattern to which you added your endorsement and some significant new "considerations" or “examples” from your experience.
- Option 3: New Creation: What was one useful outcome that was created at the event for the Wikimedia movement?
- Add a link to something new that was created as a result of your participation in this event (for example, you might link to a new tool that you and your co-participants worked on at the Hackathon, or to pages created in a workshop you participated in).
I meet so many active wikipedian who have lots of experience. I learned so many things and after back my country i implement this in our community. Its really so good for me.
First of all, its a annual conference & so many people come this conference. i learned so many things in this conference & meet so many people. Talk with other language active wikipedian about on wiki activities & off wiki activities. Also share my experience. Its really awesome experience for me.