Grants:TPS/KuboF Hromoslav/JES 2017-2018/Report
|This Wikimedia Participation Support report has been accepted by the Wikimedia Participation Support Committee.To see the original request, please visit Grants:TPS/KuboF Hromoslav/JES 2017-2018.|
JES 2017-2018 (Junulara E-Semajno)
- 8 training participant
- 3 additional people are interested on joining Esperanto translation task force
- Option 1: Blog post: a blog post or a link to some other way you shared back with others who could not attend the same event
- blog post about about my experience as a trainer, published of Facebook page of WUG Esperanto and Free Knowledge
- Option 3: New Creation: What was one useful outcome of the event for the Wikimedia movement?
- File:Vikipedio kaj Vikiatumoj de interne (liveraĵo de trejnado, JES 2017-2018).pdf - hand-out I have written for the participants of the training about the topics we have covered in the training (it is going to be used as basis for future trainings' hand-out)
- Participation fee: 35 EUR
- approved amount: 40 EUR
- the regular fee (for my age and date of registering) is 50 EUR but the organisers provide discount for program contributors and I did 2 trainings (1 non-wikimedian) so my fee discount was 15 EUR
- Accomodation: 5 EUR x 7 nights = 35 EUR
- approved amount: 35 EUR
- in the lowest price category
- Travel: 121,98 EUR
- approved amount: 130 EUR
- part was by group traveling (Szczecin -> Dressden; Dressden -> Praha)
- calculation of PLN to EUR rate is according to https://openiazoch.zoznam.sk/ for 2017/12/22
- Outreach: 0 EUR
- approved amount: 5 EUR
- Finally I did poster by myself for free.
Total: 191,98 EUR
- approved amount: 210 EUR
Amount left overEdit
I am going to be reimbursted; no payment in advance was done.
There was a change of program design after I have asked the grant. The first version of program calculated with only 1 program track but on the spot was reveled there are several parallel tracks.
That has 2 important consequences on the training:
- number of participants was lower than expected
- it was unable to do the photowalk (in the grant proposal I have mention it is only possible activity because of tight timeframe)