Grants:TPS/Enock4seth/BarCamp Kumasi 2014/Report
|This Wikimedia Participation Support report has been accepted by the Wikimedia Participation Support Committee.To see the original request, please visit Grants:TPS/Enock4seth/BarCamp Kumasi 2014.|
BarCamp Kumasi 2014
BarCamp Kumasi was attended by youths in the Kumasi, most of which are students of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology.
- Option 3: New Creation: What was one useful outcome of the event for the Wikimedia movement?
- New contributors signing up.
- Add a link to something new that was created as a result of your participation in this event (for example, you might link to a new tool that you and your co-participants made as a result of attending this event, or to a set of articles that the participants in your workshop created at the event).
- Nothing practical was done as this was just an introductory session which explained how stuffs work on Wikipedia. I've written a blog post about the event and the session I held here
- All money received has been used as indicated on the TPS request page.
Amount left overEdit