Welcome back from Wikimania 2015!
Meta-wiki, Ukrainian Wikipedia (technically)
- Option 1: Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
- Add a link here to a blog post or newsletter you wrote about your participation afterwards, or to a meet-up you organized to share your experience with your local community.
- I am on final stage of writing my personal extended report/impression list: User:Base/Wikimania/Reports/2015. I am writing it in English and translate it into Ukrainian and Russian. It will be made known to communities by posting the link in uk, ru and be(-x-old) wikis' village pumps as well as in ru, uk, and be(-tarask) chats (Skype/IRC).
- What I already did was attending a couple of Wikithursdays in Kyiv where other attendees from Ukraine and I shared some impressions about the conference with other people attending the meetups.
- Besides here is the blog post in WMUA blog from all the Ukrainian attendees: 
- I would also fill the Wikimania 2015 page on WMUA wiki shortly after I finish my personal extended report.
- Option 3: New Creation: What was one useful outcome that was created at the event for the Wikimedia movement?
- Add a link to something new that was created as a result of your participation in this event (for example, you might link to a new tool that you and your co-participants worked on at the Hackathon, or to pages created in a workshop you participated in).
- What was created is uk:Вікіпедія:Labels on ukwiki as the result of my communication with とある白い猫 during the Hackathon. It is still a piece of work unfinished and both pages and the actual part of the script for Ukrainian are to be improved. The same is yet to be done for ruwiki and Russian.
- I have made a try to play with presented by Yurik Graphs but I it was rather unsuccessful yet so I have nothing to actually show. It is in my plans to contact Yurik and ask him some tips on how do I do this or that via the Extension. (What ideas I have is moving existing maps like of WM CEE countries, WLM/WLE participants to the extension; Drawing kinda "Social graph" of users who thank and get thanked on wiki.)
- Not related to Wikimedia thing was that being inspired by the Duolinguo creator I have returned to playing the thing: before Wikimania I futilely made an efford to learn some Spanish so that I don't feel out of place in Mexico. I hope that my second try would be more productive.
- Being inspired by Amire80 I have increased my activity on translatewiki.net. I hope that I will return to my good old time's activity when most of my contributions there were made.
- phab:T90513 has been fixed as a result of my question on Ask the Developers session.
The people I met on wikimania where either the people I already knew from onwiki encountering (or from IRC/Skype chats) or people I have never met in any way before. I would say the first meetings were of more importance to me since it is easier to communicate and discuss something useful with people I know. Nevertheless meeting completely new people was good as well. I ain't as much good at memorizing people as DerHexer is but here is the list of people I met (and remember nicks of :) ). With some I have talked for quite a while, with some just exchanged a couple of phrases, nevertheless it's kinda team building :) As per the first sentence the list unfortunately is not complete as I don't remember or never knew nicks of quite many people I encountered.
- AKoval (WMF)
- DannyH (WMF)
- Dineshkumar Ponnusamy
- Keegan (WMF)
- Marcus Cyron
- Selsharbaty (WMF)
- V of Vivaldi (Kaboom)
- The list is to be extended. If by chance you are an attendee who have met me during the Wikimanía and you haven't found yourself in the list: feel free to add yourself :)
- During the conference I had made several tiny posts on fb. Links would be added in next edits.