Welcome back from Wikimania 2015!
meta, I work with many wikis mainly Commons, English Wikipedia and Turkish Wikipedia.
- Option 1: Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
- Add a link here to a blog post or newsletter you wrote about your participation afterwards, or to a meet-up you organized to share your experience with your local community.
I have been trying to continue the community outreach I started at wikimania for the localization of Wiki labels and the development of Revision scoring as a service language utilities on Afrikaans, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Dutch, Estonian, French, German, Hebrew, Armenian, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian, Vietnamese editions of Wikipedia. Please see: Research:Revision scoring as a service/Word lists for the progress on this matter.
- Option 2: Learning Pattern: What is one useful learning pattern you can share with the Wikimedia movement?
- Add a link to a learning pattern - either a new pattern you created with insights from your participation, or an existing pattern to which you added your endorsement and some significant new "considerations" or “examples” from your experience.
- Option 3: New Creation: What was one useful outcome that was created at the event for the Wikimedia movement?
- Add a link to something new that was created as a result of your participation in this event (for example, you might link to a new tool that you and your co-participants worked on at the Hackathon, or to pages created in a workshop you participated in).