Welcome back from Wikimania 2017!
- Option 1: Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
- I have shared my experience with the Arabic community at my report(I still working in it).
- Option 2: Learning Pattern: What is one useful learning pattern you can share with the Wikimedia movement?
- I like very much the Medicine Day at Wikimania, it's very useful for me as a medical articles writer in arwiki & enwiki and as a medical student.
- Wikimania 2017 was my first Wikimania conference.
- Met lots of people varying from WMF Staff, developers, stewards, and community member I would never met if I wasn't at Wikimania.
- I take around 100 photos in Wikimania. I uploaded all of them in here.
- Had a talk with Jan Dittrich about the vandalism that occur in Arabic descriptions in Wikidata, then he helped me to found the tool that make it easier to detect vandalism in Arabic descriptions. This motivated me to become an admin in Wikidata.
- Had a talk with OsmoseIt about the problem that faced us before 1 year, and how we can complete the project of adding medical videos in arwiki medical articles.
- Had a talk with Johanna Strodt about few tools developed by WMDE's Technical Wishes Project.
- We made a video for Arab Wikipedians at Wikimania 2017.
- I helped Helmoony when he presented a 2h workshop about Wikipedia at Quebec National Library and Archives (BAnQ).