Link to these documents, for the upcoming funding period, only if you have them.
- Link to your organization's staffing plan, for the upcoming funding period. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Art%2BFeminism_User_Group/Planning/Staffing2017
- Link to your annual plan, for the upcoming funding period. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Art%2BFeminism_User_Group/Planning/AnnualPlan2017-2018
- Link to your strategic plan, which includes the upcoming funding period. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Art%2BFeminism_User_Group/Planning/StrategicPlan2017-2018
Please add your grants metrics to this sheet. Note that requirements for shared metrics have changed for grants starting 1 January 2017 or later. Please visit this worksheet to view global metrics targets and progress.
Please describe any changes to your programs for the upcoming funding period, including the addition of new programs or any programs you are no longer doing. Include your rationale for any major changes to your programs here.
Please use the templates provided to add information about each program you are planning for the upcoming funding period.
Staff and contractorsEdit
Please describe any changes to your staffing plan for the upcoming funding period. These should include increases in staff or contractor hours, new staff positions, or staff positions you are removing. Include your rationale for any staffing changes here.
- None. We will continue to have a .6FTE Art+Feminism Program Coordinator. Full details are in our Staffing Plan
For each new staff or contractor position, please use the template provided to add information about each new staff or contractor you are planning for the upcoming funding period (or to describe significant increases in hours or changes in job descriptions for existing staff). You are not required to provide this information for existing staff where no changes are required.
No new staff positions are requested.
Budget and resource planEdit
Link to a detailed budget for the upcoming funding period. This budget should include all of your organizations expenses. Please specify which expenses will be covered from your APG.
This is a brief report on the grantee's progress during the midpoint reporting period: .
Please link to one program story that showcases your organization's achievements during the reporting period.
- See linked report on Wikipedia below.
Please add text or a link to a page with details on your program progress. This should including reporting against each of the SMART objectives form your proposal.
Please report your organization's total spending during the reporting period, or link to a financial document showing your total spending.