Grants:Project/Rapid/Wikimedia UG Nigeria/Color Printer+Inks/Report
Did you meet your goals? Are you happy with how the project went?
Yes, the procurement of the printer has reduced the extent of exposure of our official documents to the general public. Because, since we bought the equipment all our documents are being printed in-house.
Please report on your original project targets.
No Original Targets were set at the beginning of this grant. However,we have been using the equipment to print all our official documents since when it was bought. The list include but not limited to:
- Memorandum of Understanding between WUGN and WFM91.7
- Stationery for Wikipedia In Residence (WIR) event between WUGN and GogeAfrica
- Printing for various proposal to the state government on partnership with WUGN
|Target outcome||Achieved outcome||Explanation|
Projects do not always go according to plan. Sharing what you learned can help you and others plan similar projects in the future. Help the movement learn from your experience by answering the following questions:
- What worked well?
We requested Quotation from more than one suppliers for the supply of this equipment, this process assisted in saving at least USD20 of the original budget.
- What did not work so well?
We spent extra time in selecting the best supplier.
- What would you do differently next time?
Grant funds spentEdit
Please describe how much grant money you spent for approved expenses, and tell us what you spent it on.
- We bought, HP MFP 477 Laser jet Colour Printer and Colored Ink
Do you have any remaining grant funds?
Anything else you want to share about your project?