Grants:Programs/Wikimedia Community Fund/Plan bianual de actividades - Wikimedia Colombia crece 2023-2024/Midpoint Report
This is an automatically generated Meta-Wiki page. The page was copied from Fluxx, the grantmaking web service of Wikimedia Foundation where the user has submitted their midpoint report. Please do not make any changes to this page because all changes will be removed after the next update. Use the discussion page for your feedback. The page was created by CR-FluxxBot.
Report Status: Draft
Funding program: Wikimedia Community Fund
Report type: Midterm
Due date: 2024-01-30T00:00:00Z
This form is for organizations receiving Wikimedia Community Funds (General Support) or Wikimedia Alliances Funds to report on their mid-term learning and results. See the Wikimedia Community Fund application if you want to review the initial proposal.
- Name of Organization: Wikimedia Colombia
- Title of Proposal: Plan bianual de actividades - Wikimedia Colombia crece 2023-2024
- Amount awarded: 364661 USD, 1453572.45 COP
- Amount spent:
Part 1 Understanding your workEdit
1. Briefly describe how your strategies and activities proposed were implemented and if any changes to what was proposed are worth highlighting?
2. Were there any strategies or approaches that you feel are being effective in achieving your goals?
3. What challenges or obstacles have you encountered so far?
4. Please describe how different communities are participating and being informed about your work.
5. Please share reflections on how your efforts are helping to engage participants and/or build content, particularly for underrepresented groups.
6. In your application, you outlined your learning priorities. What have you learned so far about these areas during this period?
7. What are the next steps and opportunities you’ll be focusing on for the second half of your work?
Part 2: MetricsEdit
8a. Open and additional metrics data.
|N/A||Número de editores que continúan participando/retenidos después de las actividades.||40||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|N/A||Número de alianzas estratégicas que contribuyen al crecimiento, la diversidad y la sostenibilidad a largo plazo||8||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|N/A||Retroalimentación de los participantes sobre estrategias efectivas para atraer y retener colaboradores||120||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Number of editors that continue to participate/retained after activities||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Number of organizers that continue to participate/retained after activities||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Number of strategic partnerships that contribute to longer term growth, diversity and sustainability||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Feedback from participants on effective strategies for attracting and retaining contributors||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Diversity of participants brought in by grantees||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Number of people reached through social media publications||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Number of activities developed||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Number of volunteer hours||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
8b. Additional core metrics data.
|Number of participants||650|
|Number of editors||230|
|Number of organizers||50|
9. Are you having any difficulties collecting data to measure your results?
10. Are you collaborating and sharing learning with Wikimedia affiliates or community members?
10a. Please describe how you have already shared them and if you would like to do more sharing, and if so how?
11. Documentation of your work process, story, and impact.
- Below there is a section to upload files, videos, sound files, images (photos and infographics, e.g. communications materials, blog posts, compelling quotes, social media posts, etc.). This can be anything that would be useful to understand and show your learning and results to date (e.g., training material, dashboards, presentations, communications material, training material, etc).
- Below is an additional field to type in link URLs.
Part 3: Financial reporting and complianceEdit
12. Please state the total amount spent in your local currency.
13. Local currency type
14. Please report the funds received and spending in the currency of your fund.
- Upload Documents, Templates, and Files.
- Provide links to your financial reporting documents.
15. Based on your implementation and learning to date, do you have any plans to make changes to the budget spending?
15a. Please provide an explanation on how you hope to adjust this.
16. We’d love to hear any thoughts you have on how the experience of being a grantee has been so far.