Did you comply with the requirements specified by WMF in the grant agreement?
Chinese New Year StallEdit
- Promote Wikimedia Projects by distributing the leaflets and souvenirs
- Increase the repetition of Wikimedia Projects and WMHK
- Build Up the connection between WMHK and other potential sponsors and partners
Project goal and measures of successEdit
- fundraising committee can work better with financial support
- 2010 Anniversary Event can organize bigger and invite more attendees
Measures of successEdit
Actually, we can measure by the amount of enquiry that we received, there are more 50% enquiry (total: 40 enquiry) in 2011, and also more and more secondary schools are contacted us for asking questions about the usage of Wikipedia. Moreover, the fans in Facebook fan page is increased.
What lessons were learned that may help others succeed in similar projects?
- Arrange more volunteers, at least more ideas can be generated.
What impact did the project have on WMF mission goals of Increased Reach, Increased Quality, Increased Credibility, Increased and Diversified Participation? As we mentioned before, the amount of enquiry and our fans number is increasing, it is a effective way that held a event for attract people's eyes.
Reporting and documentation of expendituresEdit
Did you send WMF documentation of all expenses paid for with grant funds?
Details of expenditures:
- Stall Fittings (that including the "furnitures" and power supply): HKD$3,096.4
- Stall Rental: HKD$ 6,100
- Promotional Materials (that including the T-shirts for our members, leaflets and souvenirs for public): HKD$5,220
- Banner: HKD$232
- Beverage: HKD$47.4
- Dolls (for sale): HKD$4,779
- Travel allowance: HKD$2,240
- Transportation (that is for the cost of deliver the materials): HKD$944.8
- Other Tools: HKD$107.5
Total: HKD$22,767.1 (equal to USD$2918.86)
Will you be requesting re-allocation of remaining grant funding? No, because it is over-budgeted.
Will you be returning unused funds to the Wikimedia Foundation? No, because it is over-budgeted.
Will you be requesting an extension or were you granted an extension? Yes, but we are concerning the man-power
Please link to related grant proposals here: