- Legal name of chapter
- Wikimedia Česká republika
- Grant contact name
- Petr Novák
- Grant contact user-name or e-mail
- Grant contact title (position)
- Project lead name
- Miroslav Langer
- Project lead user-name or e-mail
- Miroslav Langer, email@example.com
- Project lead title (position), if any
- deputy chairman
- Full project name
- Wikimedia Czech Republic exhibition presentation
- Amount requested (in USD)
- USD 3.035 (CZK 58.000)
- Provisional target start date
- Provisional completion date
- 2010-06-30 (date of the evaluation of the success of the project).
- Eye catcher (Wikimedia or Wikipedia 3D logo) – USD 500
- Two roll-up display stands – USD 210
- Five different roll-up display posters – USD 260
- Multimedia presentation – USD 110
- Accessories – USD 55
- Leaflets (together about 45.000 pcs on different topics) – USD 1.900
For its presentation at the public events like exhibitions, seminars or fairs, Wikimedia Czech Republic builds its exhibition presentation. During the project, the task should be completed in terms of building the final modular exhibition presentation and of making the leaflets designs and printing the first sets of them.
Wikipedia is one of the most popular internet projects in the Czech Republic, but many people have a very distorted knowledge of the projects. Wikimedia Czech Republic needs quality presentation tools to provide people the necessary information. The goal of the project is to build the presentation and to start showing it on various occasions.
No non-financial requirements.
Fit to strategyEdit
Using the presentation, the Wikimedia Czech Republic will directly promote the recognition and credibility of all Wikimedia projects and attract more contributors.
Most of presentations obtained as parts of this project will be used as permanent WMF project presentation on various events even after the end of the official project.
Measures of successEdit
During the period of the running project, the equipment will be used during at least 10 public events in the Czech Republic with total potential impact on at least 50.000 people.