Grant Advisory Committee
Grant Requests: The first stop for GAC members -- all grant proposals.
Grant Reports: Grant reports for your reference and review.
PEG Pages: Table of Contents for all Project & Event Grant pages. Look here when you want to find something!
Frequently Asked Questions: Frequently asked questions from prospective grantees.
- Grantmaking homepage: Overview of all WMF's grantmaking programs.
- Project & Event Grants: Expenses related to organizing events and running projects. For individuals, groups and organizations.
- Individual Engagement Grants: Comprehensive support for individual and small team projects focused on online impact.
- Annual Plan Grants: Funding the annual budgets and mission objectives of affiliated organizations with staff.
- Travel & Participation Support Grants: Travel funding to participate in mission-aligned events.
- Wikipedia Education Program: Portal for the Wikipedia Education Program around the world.
- IdeaLab: A place for people to share ideas to improve Wikimedia projects and collaboratively develop ideas into plans and grant proposals. Home of the Inspire Grants Gender Gap Campaign.
Learning & EvaluationEdit
- Evaluation Portal: A hub for learning and sharing resources to better understand Wikimedia programs.
- PEG Program Resources: A collection of metrics, tools, and guides for planning and evaluating Wikimedia programs.
- Grant Impact Reports: 2014 Impact Reports for WMF's grantmaking programs. Be sure to check out PEG's impact report and a program comparison.
- Learning Patterns: Simple case studies, templates, and how-to's that explain how to reproduce a successful strategy for performing or evaluating an activity.
- Learning & Evaluation mailing list: Join the mailing list to stay up-to-date on trainings, impact analyses, tools, and more!
- Participatory Grantmaking (coming soon...)
- Organizational effectiveness: What do we, as organizations and groups working in the Wikimedia movement, need to do to be effective at achieving impact toward our missions? Resources and tools.
- FDC Advisory Group Recommendations: Outlines the next steps in the evolution of the Annual Plan Grant program and Funds Dissemination Committee over 2014-2015 timeline (will have implications for PEG).