created on09:05, 15 March 2015 (UTC)
What is the problem you're trying to solve?Edit
Many brilliant ideas by women are not turned into Wikimedia proposals.
What is your solution?Edit
Do trainings for women.
- Reach a gender balance in Wikimedia proposals on all levels and topics.
- Community organizer Organize locations for Trainings Fctberlin (talk) 16:47, 27 March 2015 (UTC)
- Advisor bring previous proposal writing and advisory experience to this project C.Koltzenburg (talk) 16:54, 27 March 2015 (UTC)
- This is a very 'meta' idea, but it might be helpful. If we want more women to propose new ideas than perhaps having a team of available guides or mentors they could be paired with would make the process less intimidating and more inviting... Ocaasi (talk) 00:38, 20 March 2015 (UTC)
- I think, the goal is very important. It needs a lot of work and time to reach it. Fctberlin (talk) 16:49, 27 March 2015 (UTC)
Expand your ideaEdit
Do you want to submit your idea for funding from the Wikimedia Foundation?