Grants:IdeaLab/New RC Framework
What is the problem you're trying to solve?Edit
As RC patrollers, we often see changes that are not spam but we're not sure whether they are true or not, and we do not have a way to mark it as "Not spam" or "Not a wiki test".
What is your solution?Edit
Use a 3 state system that is built upon
- "!" - meaning that the recent change was not checked for spam, offensive language, or wasn't a markup test.
- "?" - meaning that the change was checked for spam but was not validated.
- "" (nothing) - meaning that the change is an either auto-patrolled change or was checked and validated with external sources.
On top of this framework, we can create an RC game like the Wikidata game in which people can play a blitz game, marking changes for spam or not and a deeper game marking the statements as true and validated or as a false change.
Join us a get a free cookie!
- Advisor I can advise and help brainstorm furthermore :) Bharel (talk) 14:58, 9 August 2014 (UTC)
- experiment with implementation prototype. Bawolff (talk) 15:48, 9 August 2014 (UTC)