Grants:IdeaLab/Assign reviewers to the Wikipedia articles
What is the problem you're trying to solve?Edit
Lack of references and scientific proofs and quality in Wikipedia articles
What is your solution?Edit
Posting them for review by specialized scientists that are chosen by the community working on the development of the work and verified by the first editor of the work. This idea has been adopted to develop Tunisian Arabic in Wikipedia. It has succeeded to promote its status from C to B.
Promoting the quality and coverage of Wikipedia articles
- 1 Project idea
- 2 Project goals
- 3 Get involved
- 4 Expand your idea
- 5 Plan
- 6 Resources and risks
- 7 Budget
- 8 Community notification
Expand your ideaEdit
Would a grant from the Wikimedia Foundation help make your idea happen? You can expand this idea into a grant proposal.
- Assigning ten important and underdeveloped works for reviews
- Reviewing the works by free specialists
- Editing the works by members of WikiProject Tunisia
- Objective and Paid Reviews
- Giving more trustworthiness to the work.
- Using the work by Specialized audience.
- Giving to the four main editors the ownership of the work for their contributions so that the work can be cited in scholarly journals.
Fit with strategyEdit
- Encouraging specialists to work in Wikipedia and associated projects.
Measures of successEdit
- Ameliorating the status of the work.
- C or B Status to all works.
Resources and risksEdit
- References can be provided by Wikipedia Library
- Assigned contributors or reviewers finish contributing to the project.
Please provide a detailed breakdown of project expenses according to the instructions here. See Budget Guidelines. Grantees are subject to line-item scrutiny of expenses. Changes to the approved budget beyond 10% in any category must be approved in advance.
Project budget tableEdit
Total cost of projectEdit
Total amount requestedEdit
500 TND for a given work to assign one or two paid and objective reviewers.
Additional sources of revenueEdit
Additional sources of revenue, other than the Project and Event Grants Program, that may fund part of this project, and amounts funded.
- Assigning free and specialized reviewers for works: 6 for a work
- Reviewing the work by the members of WikiProject Tunisia and some other WikiProjects
- Assigning editors to consider the reviews and edit the work: 4 for a work
- Assigning admins for the Review Project
You are responsible for notifying relevant communities of your proposal, so that they can help you! Depending on your project, notification may be most appropriate on a village pump, talkpage, mailing list. Please paste a link below to where the relevant communities have been notified of this proposal, and to any other relevant community discussions. Need notification tips?