Below is your approved budget. Please use this table to keep track of actual funds spent for each line item and list the difference from the approved budget at the end of the grant period.
|Expense||Approved amount||Actual funds spent||Difference|
|Project leadership (research, design, development, community organizing, etc)||$8200||$8200||0|
|Transport||567,02€+495,32€+60€+60€+9.40€*4 = 1219.94€ (~1497.02497US)
|Books||$500 (books + book postal fees)||$600
Total: Rs 6872 ~ USD 111
|Consultants (map and tech freelancers)||$2800||$2800||0|
- Yug (fr 2015): f(x) = 15€ + 0.0005x.
Rate feed 0.0005x have a minimal value of 15.70€
- Planemad (in): 9USD
- First installment, 60% = 7500 US$
- Arun's: 60% of 326,419 INR, or 195851 INR
- Hugo's: 60% of 4549 EUR, or 2729 EUR
- Second & final installment, 40% = 5000+497 US$ (budget change => approved)
- Arun's: 40%
- Hugo's: 40%
- 1497U$ are to refund Hugo's transportation cost, which he advanced.
- 600$ book budget such as :
- 489US$ are to refund Hugo's book spending, which he advanced.
- 111US$ are to refund Arun's book spending, which he advanced.
It leaves (US$):
- 5497 - 1497 - 600 : 3400$ to split equaly, or 1700US$
- Arun: 1700 (salary) + 111 (books) = 1811$ due.
- Hugo: 1700 (salary) + 1497 (transports) + 489 (books)= 3686$ due.
Final with bank fees :
- Arun: 1811 + 9 = 1820 US$
- Hugo: 3686$ + 15€ + 15.70€ = ..... US$ (depending on exchange rate)
We understand that sometimes plans change. Please use this section to request approval for changes to your grant’s budget while your project is in progress. Any variation of 20% or more to any line item in your budget must be approved by staff here before you make the change (for projects with budgets of $15,000 or more, the accepted variance is 10%).
Budget change requestEdit
- Transports: 1000 to 1497$ (+497)
- Consultants (map and tech freelancers): amount unchanged, recipient changed. See rational.
The project initially planed 1 to 2 single round trip France<->India at 500US$ each. As a 2nd round-trip was eventually needed & confirmed, the initial transports budget estimate of 1000$ became too low compare to the 1497$ spending made by Hugo.
- Consultants (map and tech freelancers)
As the project unfolded and we got more understanding of our technological ecosystem, we eventually push forward and took these target tasks on ourselves. We thus saved money, saved us from out-sourcing management time while doing exactly what we expected, to the cost of more code to do ourself and slower project delivery.