inspect and Clean the drinking water storage tank in Flamingo, ENPEdit
- Develop a complete and useful project example
- Get positive feedback from proposers on the example and improve it over time
- Create the proposal
- Collect feedback
- Make updates as needed
200 USD total to be used for:
- Project management: 100 USD
- Thank you gifts for people giving feedback: 100 USD
I will be blogging, emailing lists like Wikimedia-l, and hosting 3 Google Hangouts during the open call period. Will continue to engage proposers and grantees on-wiki during the discussion period and after grants are made.
The example should continue to be build upon by WMF grantmaking staff as well as the volunteer community (committee members, grantees, etc) being continuously grown as part of the IEG process.
Measures of successEdit
Need target-setting tips? Note: in addition to your project-specific measures of success, you will also be asked to report on some Global Metrics at the end of your final report. Please keep this in mind as you plan, and we'll support you as you begin your project.
- Positive feedback from at least 5 people on this example
- 25 successfully proposed projects for the current round of IEG
- Siko Bouterse, Head of Individual Engagement Grants - I'm making this example proposal based on my experience running the IEG program for the past 1.5 years :) (Note: I don't really expect to be paid $200!)
Please paste links below to where relevant communities have been notified of your proposal, and to any other relevant community discussions. Need notification tips?
Do you think this project should be selected for an Individual Engagement Grant? Please add your name and rationale for endorsing this project in the list below. (Other constructive feedback is welcome on the talk page of this proposal).
- Community member: add your name and rationale here.