WMF staff updates this page after verifying eligibility gaps have been closed.
For a summary of eligibility status, please see the FDC portal/Eligibility status/2013-2014 round1.
|Entity (official name)||Affiliate Organization with signed agreement (A)||Recognized as an affiliate organization as defined in the Board Resolution dated March 31, 2012 (B)||Awarded FDC funding in the previous round (C)||Submitted LOI by due date (8 June 2013) (D)||Track record of grant requests or successful campaigns||In compliance with Chapter Agreement||In compliance with WMF Grant Agreement (if applicable)||In compliance with local laws||In compliance with relevant U.S. laws||Overall eligibility status (O)||Eligibility gaps (information missing on Meta)||Requirements to maintain eligibility status (potential gaps) (T)|
|Has completed (submission and acceptance may still be pending) two grants from the Wikimedia Foundation; OR (E)||Has completed at least one grant and participated in one fundraising campaign as a payment processor; OR (F)||Has participated in at least two fundraising campaigns as a payment processor (G)||Supplied a written activity and financial report in English at least once a year to the Foundation,
within four months of entity's fiscal year end
|Chapter adequately meets material conditions of the Chapter Agreement (K)||Published a complete and accepted grant report on any funded activities completed before 30 June 2013 (L)||In compliance with all applicable laws governing organizations of their type in their country (M)||Organization has the necessary controls and monitoring in place to know that the organization, its Board, senior management, key employees and any individuals or groups that it provides funding to are not on any terrorist watchlist, are not engaged in money laundering, and are using all donor funds for charitable purposes (N)||Activity Report (Most recently due) (P)||Financial report (Most recently due) (Q)||Financial report (Prior fiscal year) (R)||Complete grant reports accepted by WMF (S)|
|Activity Report (Most recently due) (H)||Financial Report (Most recently due) (I)||Financial Reports for at least 2 consecutive years (J)|
|Wiki Education Foundation||✓||✓||No|
|Wikimedia Argentina||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||Yes||Current grant ends December 2013. |
|Wikimedia Australia||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||Yes||FYE 6/30/13 activity and financial reports due by 31 October 2013.|
|Wikimedia CH||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||Yes||Current grant ends December 2013. |
|Wikimedia Deutschland||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||Yes||Current grant ends December 2013. |
|Wikimedia Hong Kong||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||No||Unused grant funds retained without permission.||FYE 6/30/13 activity and financial reports due by 31 October 2013.|
|Wikimedia India||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||Yes||Report for open request due by 29 January 2014. |
|Wikimedia Israel||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||Yes||Current grant ends December 2013. |
|Wikimedia Magyarország||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||Yes||Current grant ends December 2013. |
|Wikimedia Nederland||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||Yes||Current grant ends December 2013. |
|Wikimedia Österreich||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||Yes||FYE 8/31/13 activity and financial reports due by 31 December 2013. Current grant ends December 2013. |
|Wikimedia Philippines||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||Yes||Grant report due by 30 September 2013 (Wiki Loves Monuments 2012). Grant report will be due 1 March 2013 (General Operations). 1 grant with completion date after 31 December 2013 (Philippine WikiCon). |
|Wikimedia Serbia||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||Yes||2 grant reports due by 1 November 2013 (GLAM Start Up and Wikipedia in Schools). Annual grant ends 31 October 2013. Report for Wiki Loves Monuments - Serbia due January 2014. Retaining funds with permission until decision on FDC proposal, or until 1 December 2013.|
|Wikimedia Sverige||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||Yes||Current grant ends December 2013.
|Wikimedia UK||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||Yes||Current grant ends January 2014. |
|Wikimedia Ukraine||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||Yes||Grant reports due by |
* This entity is an affiliate and is not subject to eligibility requirements in columns (H), (I), or (J) since it will only be entering into an agreement this August. Columns (K), (M), and (N) will be completed shortly as the agreement has been executed.
Notes to accompany requirements to maintain eligibility statusEdit
 In order to maintain eligibility status, all entities must remain compliant with their agreements, including by submitting the required financial and activity reports within four months of end of fiscal year. The entity must continue to meet the material conditions of its agreement. The entity must maintain its affiliate status and signed agreement.
 With respect to current grants, entities must remain compliant with any current grant agreements with WMF. This includes, but is not limited to, submitting any and all reports by the date specified by WMF, having grant reports accepted by WMF, and returning unused grant funds or reallocating them to an approved purpose with WMF's permission within the timeframe specified by WMF.
 If new grants are approved, entities must remain compliant with any new grant agreements with WMF. This includes, but is not limited to, submitting any and all reports by the date specified by WMF, having grant reports accepted by WMF, and returning unused grant funds or reallocating them to an approved purpose with WMF's permission within the timeframe specified by WMF.
 If FDC funding is received, the entity must conclude all other grants before the start of the FDC funding period. This includes, but is not limited to, submitting any and all reports by the date specified by WMF, having grant reports accepted by WMF, and returning unused grant funds or reallocating them to an approved purpose with WMF's permission within the timeframe specified by WMF.
 With respect to unused grant funds retained with WMF's permission, entities must follow WMF's instructions regarding the unused funds. Entities must return funds by the deadline specified by WMF, or reallocate them to a new grant submission with WMF's approval. Unused funds must be returned or reallocated by 15 September, or the date eligibility for the current round is confirmed.
 The entity must remain compliant with relevant local and U.S. laws.
- What we have considered 'grants' : grants through the Wikimedia Foundation Grants Program to organizations now recognized as Wikimedia affiliates that were already incorporated at the time each grant proposal was approved. We consider a grant to be complete once the required grant reports are submitted according to WMF's instructions and accepted by WMF on Meta, and any unused funds have been returned to WMF or reallocated with WMF's permission.
- Grants completed by 30 June 2013 are counted toward eligibility in the 2013-2014 Round 1 FDC process. Grant reports need to be completed and accepted by the date eligibility is confirmed 15 September 2013.
- What we have considered 'activity reports' : narrative reports in English (per the Chapter Agreement) that offer an overview of an entity’s annual activities and impact.
- What we have considered 'financial reports' : financial reports in English (per the Chapter Agreement) that offer complete details of an entity’s revenue and expenditure over the course of its fiscal year. In particular, we have looked to ensure that entities recognized before or in 2010 have no gaps in their financial and narrative reporting for the last three years (i.e. from 2010 onwards) (Column J).
- What we have considered 'most recently due' : annual financial and narrative reports that were already due at the time eligibility is announced on 15 July 2013 are considered 'most recently due'. The Chapter Agreement specifies that annual reports are due within four months of the end of each entity's fiscal year. In order to be confirmed as eligible, entities with reports due before 15 September 2013 must submit those reports by the deadline specified in the Chapter Agreement (within four months of the end of the entity's fiscal year). In order to maintain eligibility, entities with reports due before funds are distributed must also submit their annual reports by the deadline specified in the Chapter Agreement (within four months of the end of the entity's fiscal year). For example, if an entity's fiscal year ends on 31 December, its annual reports will be due by 30 April of the following year. For this entity, reports for the fiscal year 1 January 2012 - 31 December 2012 will be counted as 'most recently due'. If an entity's fiscal year ends 31 March, its annual reports will be due by 31 July of that same year. Therefore, the reports for fiscal year 1 April 2011 - 31 March 2012 will be considered 'most recently due', but the entity will still be required to submit its annual reports by 31 July 2013 for the fiscal year ending on 31 March 2013 in order to have eligibility confirmed on 15 September 2013. In the Eligibility Checklist and the Eligibility Status Table, WMF has specified the fiscal years for which reports may be missing or may be due in order to confirm or maintain eligibility.
- As stated in the Chapter Agreement, entities must supply the Foundation with their reports within four months of the end of each entity's fiscal year. We have considered a document to be “supplied” if it is linked to from the Reports page on Meta. Where applicable, the eligibility gap may be met by entities that link to existing annual and/or financial reports that currently may not be on Meta.