Aktuelle Neuigkeiten vom Wikimedia Zusammenarbeitsteam über Benachrichtigungen, Flow und ERI. Bitte teile anderen Benutzern diese Änderungen mit. Nicht alle Änderungen werden dich beeinflussen.
Was ist neu?
Flow satisfaction survey’s results are available. The survey provides useful data on what users like and don't like about Flow. This information will be helpful in discussions recently begun as part of the editing team's Annual Plan process. As the editing team investigates its priorities for next fiscal year (which begins in July), many ideas for improvements have been suggested, including projects to research the future of wiki discussions and to fix Flow's shortcomings.
Verbesserungen bearbeiten [Mehr Informationen • Hilfe-Seiten]
- Huggle users are asked to share their feedback concerning proposed improvements for Huggle.
Benachrichtigungen [Mehr Informationen • Hilfe-Seiten]
- Flow notifications category in the Notification Preferences page will be changed from (in English) "Flow" to "Flow Discussion". Messages that have to be updated on TranslateWiki are echo-category-title-flow-discussion and echo-pref-tooltip-flow-discussion. 
- Mentions were not recognized when more than one section is added during the same edit or when an new section was added and a change (new message or deletion) was done in another section. This is now solved. 
Flow [Mehr Informationen • Hilfe-Seiten]
- Rich text mode is now the default in Flow replies. Some inconsistencies used to exist. Now the preference between visual mode and wikitext mode is updated when a content change is made in the selected editor, literally when it is typed in, not when it is saved or when the editor is switched. 
- We plan to change Flow's URLs to make them more human readable. Your feedback is still welcome, the conversation will be closed on February 28th.
Zusammenarbeitsteam-Newsletter, erstellt vom Zusammenarbeitsteam und per globalen Nachrichtendienst verteilt • Dein Feedback • Abonnement verwalten.