Fundraising 2009/Tech Info Page
This page will be used to hold links and info related to the 2009 Annual Fundraiser. It is still very incomplete. Rand Montoya 22:03, 25 September 2009 (UTC)
Technical Concepts for the 2009 Annual FundraiserEdit
- Ensure working credit card processing system.
- Implement working Geo-locational tracking of donors for language and currency pre-sets.
- Building the new donation pages and testing them across browsers.
- Building the tracking pieces for all the new variables in our testing process.
- Tracking criteria for public reporting may include: 6 donation pages, 4 landing pages, 4 donation pages, date, language, page view, click-thrus, # donations, total donation amount, % of donations.
- Building and testing the site notices across languages.
- Addressing any load and crashing problems during onset of fundraiser.
- Preparing for any potential video needs/problems...potential formats include Ogg and YouTube.
- Map of donors: An interactive map will be very useful for increasing interest in donations and showing our global appeal.
- Making sure our site/process is secure.
- Email: Ascertaining our ability to mass email opted-in donors as necessary.
- 2009 AF wireframe geolocation.png