Big Fat Brussels Meeting 2020
Life After Copyright
HAS BEEN POSTPONED INDEFINITELY DUE TO THE STATE OF EMERGENCY IN BELGIUM.
Wikimedia's 2020 public policy meet-up will try to look beyond copyright and prepare participants for other legislative initiatives that will be hot over the next years:
- Platform Regulation a.k.a. Digital Services Act
- Artificial Intelligence
The mighty poll has spoken and we are meeting on:
The EDRi office in Brussels at Rue Belliard 12.
10:00 Walk-in, Coffee
10:30 Initial Logistics, Introductions, Expectations
11:00 Updates from Brussels
11:40 Platform Liablity - General Introduction
14:00 Platform Liability - Digital Services Act
16:30 Artificial Intelligence - Starting a Discussion
17:15 Quick Debrief
9:30 Walk-in, Coffee
10:00 Campaign and Comms Training
13:00 Lighting Talks by Participants
14:00 Flexitime to Work on Participants' Initiatives
16:00 People will start to leave depending on travel plans/Wrap-Up
- Dimi z (talk) 11:50, 30 January 2020 (UTC)
Wittylama (talk) - Arriving Thursday 19, Departing Tuesday 24. Cancelled due to living in north italy...
Plani (talk) 12:36, 13 February 2020 (UTC) Austrias Foreign Ministry issued a travel warning for all countries of the world today and strongly discourages any travel.
- Hannolans (talk) 15:39, 17 February 2020 (UTC) (WMNL) (possibly (one day))
- Virginia Díez (WMES) (talk) 11:27, 20 February 2020 (UTC)
- Märt Põder (talk) 19:28, 21 February 2020 (UTC)
- ESM (talk) 16:22, 25 February 2020 (UTC)
- A2namzg on-site
Mattia Luigi Nappi (talk) (sNappy) (IT), arriving on the 20th and leaving on the 22nd in the evening Cancelled due to living in North of Italy too :( .
- Ciell (talk) 19:06, 10 March 2020 (UTC) (WMNL), arriving 20th and leaving the 22nd after the round up