- Takashi Ota: Wikimedia in Kansai - How to help new local contributors to join and write articles;
- Joseph F. Ballesteros: Conducting a successful edit-a-thon
|Wikipedia in Science
- Athikhun Suwannakhan: Wiki Journal of Medicine - A Wikipedia integrated medical journal
- Mike Dickison: Critter of the Week
- Ivonne Kristiani: Ganesha Project - Improving the Quality of Social Science Articles in Wikipedia
- Binsar de Jesus: Wiki Timor Leste Experience - Don't Give Up
- Anirudh S.Bhati: Wiki Project Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam.
- Tanweer Morshed: Wikimedia Affiliations Committee Support
- Belinda B. Ballesteros: Improving Wikimedia Projects Content through Collaborations - Waray Wikipedia Experience, 2014–2017
- Eun-Ae Gu: Sharing Public Information in Cooperation with South Korean Government
- Ravishankar Ayyakkannu: Strategic Partnership in ESEAP Region
||Planning for learning with Wikimedia Projects
Nichole Saad: This workshop will be a practical and hands on guide to planning learning activities like workshops, lessons and units. It is relevant to program leaders who conduct any activities that have a learning component like workshops, presentations, trainings, etc. At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to draft outcomes, performance tasks, and activities that lead to student/participant learning.
|Community Capacity for Organisations or Groups
Biyanto Rebin & Shangkuan Liang: Hands-on workshop, including tips understanding and self-assessing what community capacity one's local Wikimedia community may need to develop for better sustain itself.
||Public Policy Trends in Asia by Jan Gerlach
||Ups and Downs of Organizations
- Reke Wang: Organize A Board Structure
- Butch Bustria: Making your Affiliate Sustainable
Erick Guan: Status and how to start with your own
||All participants are invited to traditional "Kecak Dance" Performance at Uma Dewi Stage.
Shuttle bus will be provided at the hotel lobby starting at 17:30 to drop and pick up all participants. Please bring your name tag as an entrance ticket to the dance venue.