Digitalisation programme in Brazil
|This page is currently a draft. More information pertaining to this may be available on the talk page.
Translation admins: Normally, drafts should not be marked for translation.
This programme is a solution to a GLAMs initiatives in Brazil. They start at 2016 with MAV digitalisation project, and expanded already to other museums.
Digitalise all Brazilian museums and share their collections via Commons, and extract most of their educational values.
Museum of Veterinary Anatomy FMVZ USPEdit
- Digitalise all ~600 pictures provide by the museum;
- Find and illustrate articles at Wikipedias with this images;
- Develop articles related to the museum collection.
- June 2016 -
- Digitalisation of photos made already by the museum;
- Post-production of those images to increase their quality;
- Digitalisation of metadata;
- Internal publications
- outreach:GLAM/Newsletter/August 2016/Contents/Brazil report
- outreach:GLAM/Newsletter/September 2016/Contents/Brazil report
- outreach:GLAM/Newsletter/November 2016/Contents/Brazil report
- Bring at least 200 QI in the next 6 months;
- Bring at least 100 VI in the next 6 months;
- Bring at least 20 FP in the next 6 months;
- Generate at least 100 usable images for Wikipedia, Wikibooks or Wikiversity.
- December 2016 - May 2017
- Financed by