Kasapukan ngeunaan karusiahan informasi nonpublik
The Wikimedia Foundation approved a new Access to nonpublic personal data policy on 6 November 2018. In accordance with this policy, volunteers with access to nonpublic personal data (such as OTRS volunteers, CheckUsers, Oversighters, and Stewards) are required to sign this confidentiality agreement in order to maintain or receive their access to nonpublic personal data. Instructions on how to sign the agreement are available.
NOTE: The document intentionally states "X years of age" as the documents actually being signed may say either 16 years of age or 18 years of age depending on the role of the person signing it. The documents on Legalpad which volunteers are signing reflect the correct age for that specific document.
- Refrain from disclosing nonpublic personal data to anyone, except as permitted under those policies;
- Reasonably safeguard your account against unauthorized access and use;
- Engage in the access, use, and disclosure of nonpublic personal data only as needed and allowed in your role as an authorized Wikimedia community member; and
- Email check-disclosurewikimedia.org an explanation of the nonpublic personal data you wish to disclose to outside parties such as law enforcement at least 10 days prior to the date of your anticipated disclosure.
Violation. You agree that, in case of a violation of this agreement, including improper access, use, or disclosure of nonpublic personal data:
- You will notify the Wikimedia Foundation of the violation immediately;
- You will delete or otherwise destroy all nonpublic personal data in your possession and control, if instructed by the Wikimedia Foundation;
- Your access to nonpublic personal data may be terminated; and
- The Wikimedia Foundation may pursue available legal remedies, including injunctive relief or, in the case of willful intent, monetary damages.
Other provisions. You also agree that:
- This agreement does not create an employment, agency, partnership, or joint venture relationship between you and the Wikimedia Foundation;
- You may not transfer or assign your rights or obligations under this agreement;
- You are solely responsible for how you access and use nonpublic personal data, and your activity or account may be reviewed by other authorized users or the Wikimedia Foundation; and
- The laws of the State of California and the United States of America will govern this agreement (without reference to conflict of laws principles).