Community Wishlist Survey 2021/Mobile and apps/Mobile support for SecurePoll
The survey has concluded. Here are the results!
Mobile support for SecurePoll
- Problem: As a wikipedian who uses wikipedia on public transportation, I would like to be able to vote on my phone. I recently found out that the SecurePoll extension had broken, which meant I had to revote on the enwiki 2020 ArbCom elections. I was (and still am) stuck on a bus, so I went to the voting server on my phone. What I found, was that the voting server had no mobile support.
- Who would benefit : Users that want to vote on their phones.
- Proposed solution: Add mobile support
- More comments:
- Phabricator tickets:
- Proposer: Sportzpikachu (talk) 08:11, 24 November 2020 (UTC)
- I'm not saying this wouldn't be a benefit, but I do feel that since it's functionally only editors who need to use it, and voting periods are usually at least 10 days long, not having a mobile functionality for it is a fairly limited issue. Nosebagbear (talk) 17:13, 2 December 2020 (UTC)